Thursday, April 26, 2007
SA: "hey, what would you call yourself if you were a superhero?"

AKA: "'If'? Hahahahahaha"

SA: "Yeah, whatever...c'mon, what would it be?"

AKA: "Hmmm...Indecisive Girl"

SA: "Whaaat?!"

AKA: "Indecisive Girl"

SA: "How could you save the world with the power to not be able to make decisions!?"

AKA: "Well, I'd throw in a couple other things like super-human-strength, and maybe a spidey-sense sorta thing, but mainly I'd throw all sorts of confusing questions and options at the bad guy so he'd become all disoriented and can't figure out what he wants and THEN I will attack!"

SA: "Uh..huh...."

AKA: "Why? What would yours be?"

SA: "I was referring to something like on the show Heroes. Y'know, invisibility, being
indestructible, flying etc..."

AKA: "Oh...well those are good too...I guess"




Ruby's interview...

Ruby had a nice little interview game where she gets to ask me questions and then I pass it along:

1) To graduate law school in Aus you're required to either: adopt a kangaroo or a koala...which do you pick?

Definitely a koala. We have a long history together. I've always loved them - they're cute and innocent looking on the outside, but they are vicious and will attack when needed - (sorta) just like me! I did a very long report about them in 6th grade and was selected to do a speech on behalf of our class and got the best grade. And then I had this toy koala that my dad gave me which was my favourite stuffed toy of all...and then my mom accidentally gave him away...heartbroken ever since, so hoping for the real thing.

2) Of all your purses which one would you be miserable without?

No, no, no...I can't pick sides - the others will be mad at me. And am as bad as a rich playboy when it comes to purses, there's always a nice new one that comes along. BUT if I had to choose it'd be my lovely black and cream striped clutch. Would you like a picture? :D

3) Now that we've seen Johnny, who would you next like to see in concert?

I'd love to see U2 (first pick) and Coldplay.

4) Second Cup or Starbucks?

Second cup for coffee and Italian sodas, Starbuck for frozen drinks (light ice Passion Tea Lemonade, please! Or, light Caramel Macchiato Blended Frappacino, merci) and the blueberry-white-chocolate scones...and chocolate chip cookies...and oatmeal.

5) If you could see any one day in the future, just for an hour, and just as an observer what day would you choose?

Okay, so you forgot the last question Ruby, but you came back with a great one! At first I thought of my own graduation day, but I don't want to ruin that. Then I thought of the day I will die, but no one should see that.

I've settled on choosing to observe my first child's wedding day - I could see who I'm still friends with then, how they've aged, see my other kids, maybe get an idea how much money I'll need to start saving from now for this possibly lavish wedding. Whether I need to start using anti-wrinkle cream soon...whether people liked the food. You know, the basics. I can't think of any huge important day in politics or society so I'm going to be selfish on this one.

********************************************************

The rules to pass along:
- Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me!"

- I will respond by e-mailing you five questions. *I* get to pick them, and you have to answer them all. - You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
- You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
- When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
********************************************************

10 Comments:
Blogger Roohi said...
Hehehe...this sounds exciting! I'm a lil scared but...

INTERVIEW ME! :D

But you were only asked 4 questions!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
there were totally five questions! why didn't you anwser all five?

(i did send you five right? i'm kinda dumb, i might not have)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
OK i'm an IDIOT. And I can't count to five. And I only sent you four questions. So.

here's the last one:
If you could see any one day in the future, just for an hour, and just as an observer what day would you choose?

Blogger Recovering D said...
AWW that was so cute! And good questions Ruby! I loved the last one about your kids wedding. Thats so cool and random:)

Blogger BanikaB said...
Two things really stuck out at me from this post:

1) that you actually still have time to do this stuff when you're leaving so soon - I detect the scent of pracrastination

2) You go to Starbucks for oatmeal?!?!?!?

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I have the most ridiculous craving for Starbucks now...but a latte. Mind getting me one when you get your scone? Nonfat, double, extra hot, sugar free vanilla, no foam. Thanks chickie!

Blogger AKA said...
Roohi - I'll devise some questions for you soon ;)

Ruby - I didn't exactly want to point it out because I was already being interviewed and didn't want to be picky. And then I figured you already know a lot about me so...


Pyari - She did have great questions! And I am pretty random...


Anika - 1)I am NOT procrastinating..! Maybe just a teeny, tiny, negligent amount. Seriously miniscule. With the non-important stuff...like banking, selling old stuff, etc. The shopping part I did right away :D
2)for oatmeal raisin cookies

Ruby - ok I somehow forgot their lattes. I just don't like their regular coffees. The Americano is also yum! And except for the extra hot, that's how I order mine! It's that kismetednessness again...wow

Anonymous Anonymous said...
You are too cute for not saying anything...aaaaack I wish we had met sooner, we really are kismetedly connected!

Blogger BanikaB said...
May I request an interview as well?

Blogger echez said...
me me me! Interview me!

lol...