Sunday, July 29, 2007
I took a weekend trip into Sydney a couple weeks ago and since I said I would share my Aussie experience, here are some select pictures I took while there (same as the ones on Facebook)...
(you can click on the image or the URL to take you to the web album)

Make sure to check the very last picture/thumbnail in the album - it's a a really small video I took from the steps of the Opera House - just so you can get an idea of where everything is around it. Not exactly master photography work, but it's the best I've got! Enjoy :)


9 Comments:
Blogger Humz said...
Why is Australia so beautiful and so darn far!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
wow your video actually makes the Sydney Opera appear too majestic for words. Oh how I envy you!

Did you visit Brisbane?

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Wow you are so lucky to have one those aquariums where you walk through the tunnel. I've wanted to go to one of those for the longest time!!!

Blogger Sarah said...
A friend of mine just got back from a visit to Australia, and your pictures and hers combined have me wishing I could go, too!

Blogger Recovering D said...
Ooo what pretty pics! Looks like you're having fun down under! Can't wait to hear more about how awesome it is!

Blogger 'liya said...
Looks beautiful! I love seeing your pictures. You're so lucky you actually get to see the Sydney Opera House in person... I think the closest I'll come to it is seeing your photo!

Blogger youngMuslimah said...
maybe i should go to australia for a honeymoon;) beautiful pics!!

Blogger AKA said...
Thanks for the comments guys! :D I'll post more up soon from the first set of pictures I took when I got here. As well as any others I've got around.

Haleem, I have visited Brisbane actually but just for a short while so I didn't get to explore too much of it yet. I have a few random pictures that I'll put up.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
This is great info to know.