Tuesday, August 29, 2006
After about a year of talking about moving the day is finally here. I leave my home in about two hours from now and make my way to Michigan to (finally) start law school. Who me? Law school? Live alone? Isn't that, like, a grown up type thing? I don't think I was aware of what I signed up for at the time...

Ah well, too late, car has been packed and a lot of new things bought. Most of my things are already there from my last trip up over the weekend. So all I have to do is, well, go.

Nervous? Yes. Scared? Maybe a little more than I'll actually admit too. Excited? Sure, there's excitement, it's just buried beneath the nervous and scared layers, but it's there. I've complained about how hard the whole process (applying to law school, getting admitted, moving, the work, etc) has been, but I know it's only the beginning, and I may have exaggerated just a tad (if you can't whine on your own blog then where can you?).

I won't have internet access until maybe Wednesday (the folks at Comcast still haven't called me back to confirm) but it may just drag on until Saturday. I'm busy with orientation things from tomorrow through Friday and after my dad and brother drop me off today, I'll be offically "on my own" on Thursday. The fear grows (I need the 'dun dun dunnnn' dramatic background music).

Wish me luck!
2 Comments:
Blogger RandomLiterati said...
I miss you already!!!

Blogger AKA said...
I MISS YOU TOOOOOO!!!!!

It just isn't the same :(