Wednesday, August 16, 2006
I am bored. So very bored that I finally ventured onto Hi5 and updated my profile, left comments for many people, checked out many pictures of people connected to the people I know.

I Photoshopped many pictures, changed the image on this blog, thought of starting a new blog. Thought of deleting this blog (it's starting to seem narcissistic to continue with this blog written by me, about me, and for me).

I caught up on emails. Filled out surverys sent to me by Web Perspectives. Read every blog I've bookmarked on the web. Caught up on news. Called old friends to catch up. Watched three movies (Failure to Launch, The Family Stone and Inside Man). Wrote 'Thank you' cards to people. Sold some items on eBay. Bought some items on eBay. Checked online for all the books I need for school. Read as much as I could from them through Amazon.ca.

Books are packed, so couldn't read. Can't buy new ones (no money). I checked all old credit card statements for mistakes. Watched too many cartoons for my good. Teased my sister to the point she ran away from me and threatened not to come back.

In short, I'm bored (did I say that already?). I've turned into an Internet vagabond.

Have I packed? Meh...I'll get to it tomorrow.