Wednesday, August 23, 2006
I don't know who this Murphy is/was and when/how/why he came up with his laws, but I don't like them.

In a nutshell ML says that when and where things can go wrong, where you are most hoping for them to go right, they will always go wrong. Have you ever gone to the mall to look for one thing? Just one, specific, item of clothing that you want, nay, need? My guess is most guys will say "mall? I don't even remember what it looks like from the inside", and most girls will say "I'm in the mall as I read this now" (I'm stereotyping/generalizing/sexismizing but could care less). I went in search of a grey (gray?) sweater vest. I searched shelves high and low in 3 different malls, in 3 different cities and came out with nothing. I found every other colour known to mankind peoplekind (that makes up for the previous comment) but no grey. GREY! Besides black and white I was certain it would be a popular colour, especially after a lady at the Bay told me it was very "in" this season. Well apparently, it wasn't "in" stores.


The search continues....



As of today I have one whole day to go before I move. Well ok, technically I'm leaving Friday, coming back Saturday night, then leaving Tuesday morning again, but the two days in between are my "in transit mode" days. I technically don't live here after the 25th, or so my parents say. I'm attending a workshop on the 26th (for which I've been given an assignment to brief 5 cases..*&#@!!!) only reason for my return trip is to a) drop my mom back home and trade her in for my brother (need more muscle power) and b) pick up more of my stuff to take back. I will offically be a landed immigrant in the US of A as of the 29th. Orientation starts on the 30th and ends on the 1st. My dad and brother will leave on the 31st, and classes start September 5th. Oh and I have homework due for the first day of class. yip...eeeeeee...*yawn*



The new season of Prison Break started this Monday. Can you believe the thing that happened, happened? I mean c'mon!



Umm, I've run out of things to say. Sorry kids, no words of wisdom (or clarity) in this post. Just a bunch of nonsensicalness to pass the time until the Daily Show starts.



(P.S. Anyone who finds a grey sweater vest must call/email/comment immediately to notify me, consider it an act to rebel against the evil Murphy).
2 Comments:
Blogger jac said...
I have a new one grey one, but I am not a mall or shop...and you are at the other end of the globe. LOL

Nice blog.
Drifted from one spotless mind to the other.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
so what happened on prison break... i mean, i watched it too, but why the amazement?