Saturday, August 05, 2006
And just when I thought I'd change this blog template no more - I did. Not a major change though, just a tweak of colour here and there, and of course the colourful title that I borrowed from one of the different posters for the movie "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind". I tried re-sizing the that image, but it came out funny so for now it's left as is (any and all help from a computer whiz would be much appreciated in this matter!).

I added a couple more link as well.
Anonymous Lawyer (no I'm not that blog's author), is a hilarious blog, featured in Time magazine's '100 Best Websites of 2005' list (it was under the blog category). It supposed to be by a fictional hiring partner in a big law firm, who talks about his life there and all the difficulties he faces. The blog became so popular that the author recently came out with a book. Skim through it and I'm sure you'll like it as much as I do.