Tuesday, January 11, 2005
To be quite honest, the first few days weren't difficult, I just had to break the habit of signing in a soon as I turned the computer on. So far my actvities havent been anything extraordianry, but I've been able to avoid the temptation better than I thought. Now while the idea of blocking everyone and signing had crossed my mind, what's the point when you can't chat with anyone? I've taken the MSN off of my desktop so that the icon isn't always there waiting to be clicked on. And though there are moments where I want to log in, "just to see who's online", I'm content in knowing that "the regulars" are all on, and that I can't be weak and give in (unlike a certain someone else who gave in after just 3 days :P)

In the meantime I'm trying to keep myself busy with the big question that's bugging everyone: Why in the world did Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston really break up!?! I mean come on, they were so perfect for each other.... Hollywood, go figure.
4 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Oh come on Deej.....why torture yourself!!!
just join the rest of us
Resistance is futile
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!

faisal.

Blogger AKA said...
just because you were weak doesnt mean the rest of us are :p i guess some people just have more will power lol (you should all be supporting me, not against me!)

Blogger twistedbrick said...
I felt so um, cheezy and shallow when I looked at the newspaper and ignored the tsunami articles about the number of people dying and starving and orphaned and immediately went to the page about Jen and Brad splitting up (I made up a corny headline - "It's the pitts for the Pitts!"). Then I knew I wanted to tune into Entertainment Tonight to see more info about their split. I felt so guilty watching that hehe but annoyed at the American media at the same time because it did not mention one thing about the tsunami. Ok, so it's ET, but whenever a disaster happens in the States, ET always reports about celebrities reactions and their charity work. For example, when Florida had those tornados a few months ago, ET devoted a week reporting the effect that the tornado has on the media and celebrities. I think I may be asking too much of Americans to think outside of their country - "So do you speak Austrian in Australia?"

Blogger Sarah said...
It has been quieter on MSN without you... but don't give in... haha.. I didn't even know that Faisal was part of the no MSN thing...well atleast he tried...

And, I can vouch for you Deej that you haven't signing on secretly or blocking ppl... HOW? you're wondering... well you left a msg on my blog wondering if my parents are on their way .. and yesterday my MSN screen name was "Parents are finally on their way to Makkah".. so hence if you had been on MSN you would've seen it and not asked... :D Go Deej... and yeah so what have you been upto during the weekdays without good old MSN?