Saturday, March 10, 2007

So, things on my end are getting quite crazy. And it's not to do with just school alone - but a much bigger and life altering change is in the final stages of being decided and completed, but until I have things in order I don't want to say anything more.

I know I haven't posted every single day but I might be away from my blog for another week or so, busy with arrangements. This event that will be happening soon is huge for me so I'm becoming increasingly irate (and irritating to others) but also prickly with excitement. I don't know if I decided right, but I prayed as much as I could and can do nothing more from this point. All I ask is that you pray/cross your fingers/get a rabbits foot/sacrifice a ------/throw a coin in a well (or the mall fountain)/wish on a star/start an online forum/find a four-leaf clover (not one from a Lucky Charms box) for me - compliance with any or all of the suggestions would be much appreciated and virtual high-fives and/or hugs will be distributed in abundance to show my gratitude.

And no, I'm not getting married (admit it - it was the first thing that popped into your head, wasn't it?).

10 Comments:
Blogger En said...
ahahahaha YES it WAS the first thing that came to my mind! Umm...wait, about this event...are you graduating from the school of psychics? :p

Wish you all the best with whatever it is. I do believe in prayer, therefore that is exactly what I will do :o) Good Luck!!!

Blogger Recovering D said...
Best of Luck sweetie!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Eh? What's this? Someone's not getting married? I'll cross my fingers for you that things come together as you want them to chickiepoo!

Blogger Roohi said...
Oh Deeja! Now you've made us all curious!

And yes, Insh'Allah I will remember you in my duas!

Good luck! :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hmmmmm I think I know what the news is...I heard something along the grapevine..but OH MY GOD if it is what I heard it is..!!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
i think u'r coming back to do law in Canada... no wait, u'r book is being published?... maybe u'r finally fulfilling u'r dream to go skydiving... in the winter :S... hmm, u'r getting engaged? which really isn't getting 'married' per se... bah, just tell us!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Booooo :( and yayyyy at the same time :)?????

Blogger Ahmed said...
Haha, yes it was the first thought I had. hehe.

Well good luck and inshaallah it turns out well. :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
ENOUGH waiting! Tell us cmon! Youre commenting on other blogs but you wont post on your own?

Blogger Sarah said...
You did that on PURPOSE!!! Great now I won't be able to sleep at night.. THANKS!!


I hope the little guilt trip worked :) And I am perfectly fine with you jus calling me up and telling ME... in case you were wondering.