Monday, October 16, 2006
Who doesn't like bubblewrap? I do! Even though it scared the pajamas off of me when I first moved in to my apartment and stepped on some while unpacking and immediately went into a crouched position thinking it was gunshots - it's Michigan folks, they're notorious for crime aren't they?? (Wipe that smirk off your face).

True, I'm on the 7th floor, and there's no other building across from me, so it would be
near impossible for anyone to shoot into the apartment from outside (but it could happen...you never know), but being alone for the first time and it being 1am threw my nerves into the orange zone. And I didn't over-react did I? I'm sure any of you would have done the same. I'm just the only one to admit it.

Back to my original reason for posting. VIRTUAL BUBBLEWRAP!!!!!!! The coolest thing since...well, actual bubblewrap. I know it's not as good as the reall stuff, but until my fear of plastic-air-filled-bubbles doesn't die down, this will have to do.


P.S. Try manic mode. And make sure to turn the volume up high, otherwise it doesn't work...
4 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Thanks a lot Deej...thanks to you I turned UP the volume, hit MANIC MODE, and got a "KYA HORA HAI UPPAR" from my dad!

Hope you're doing well sweetcakes!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
hahahahaha, thats hillarious romana. virtual bubble wrap...that was a good waste of 10 minutes. yea it actually kept me amused for a whole 10 minutes (theres not much else to do in waterloo at 2:30am). bubble wrap is pretty high class for moving thou...for me it was just a matter of throwing everything i needed into garbage bags.

Blogger singlemuslimah said...
haha......OMG, that was so funny. It was a great waste of time!

I love reading about your alone for the first time experiences. I could totally see myself having that same freak out.

Blogger Sarah said...
Haha.. that is pretty funny Romana. And Deej... what can I say but.. Only you ;) Come down for EID.. come on it's the barri Eid.. you hafta come, you just hafta!