Sunday, October 08, 2006

This is just to show up alllll the people who told me I was nuts and gave me flack (you know who you are - everyone except my BFFs Sarah and Roohi...much love) when I tried to bring back the word "swanky" (as evidenced in this post last year). Y'all didn't believe in my vision, but now you know I'm right...behold:Yes, you heard it from me first...then the Fortune 500 company came along and stole it (how very like them). You can have your flack back...Jack...

I know...I've got too much time on my hands...stop looking at me like that...seriously....stop.
3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
u do have too much time on ur hands. get a grip and move on. its a stupid word.

Blogger Sarah said...
We don't like anonymous posters who aren't man enough to post their real name. Thanks.

Blogger AKA said...
How come I didn't notice this until today? Thank you Sarah for sticking up for me.

Dude - why bother? don't like something, shut up and move on.