Monday, July 03, 2006
It's about 2:45 pm and after claiming the back seat in the minivan for myself I've woken up after a short nap to find that we're lost once again. But this time around we're around civilization so we should be fine...

I got the apartment that we came for, though it took a little effort since the apartment manager had left for awhile so we stood around until my mom got the maintenance guy to track her down (that's so like my mom!).

It's as nice as can be expected and we checked out the surrounding area and found the place is about a 10 minute walk to the campus. I forgot to take pictures but I'll do that next time.

So as of August 15th, I am the proud renter of a downtown Lansing, Michigan apartment and few weeks thereafter, I fully fledged law student.

Oy...that's just 6 weeks away...

Anyone got any boxes to spare?
3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Maaniya and I can stage some sort of kidnapping plot...muhahaha, we can be paatners in crime!

Blogger AKA said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blogger AKA said...
LOL...looks like I've got a replacement already! My mom would track you two down in no time and drag me back to school.

*sigh* Anonymous Kidnapper #1, do you have any idea how much I'm going to miss you!?! Despite your violent tendencies, horrid taste in Indian actors (one in specific), and odd love for your cat, you're really not all that bad.