Friday, July 14, 2006
  • Kellogg's Vectory cereal is called a "meal repleacement" cereal...if you're going to be eating this, or anything for that matter, during breakfast/lunch/dinner, doesn't that edible item become your meal replacement?!
  • How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?
  • Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do "practice?"
  • Why lawyers charge for every noticeable movement you or they make on your behalf. I mean there's a damn copy fee! For photocopying. Does paper, toner and pushing a button really add up to that much? (Yes, this coming from me. Who just may end up charging that very fee in the future)
  • Why is there no chanel 01?
  • How in the world a Michiganer(??) can make fun of a Canadian accent when they pronounce many 'o' sounds as 'a'. Thamas. Apportunity.
  • Why do people on MSN Messenger (and anything similar) put "DND [do not disturb]!!! Do not msg under any circumstances, I m very bz" next to their names when they don't want others sending them a message - why not just 'appear offline' or be offline altogether?
  • If the majority dislikes the US so much, why is the world homogenizing itself as it's mirror image?
  • The warning "Caution! Contents are hot" on styrofoam/paper coffee cups (Actually I do get that one - the random idiot who spills it on himself may decide to sue when he scalds himself...damn lawyers :p)
  • Why does my school needs proof of financing for an 1-20 form to be issued, but my financer needs an 1-20 to give me funding.
  • Why do people have stopped thanking the drivers who let them into their lanes! (A wave or a flick of the hand is all I ask, c'mon)
  • Why we can't have a group of Prime Ministers/Presidents. Wouldn't it be more fair that way, rather than to elect one person to that position?

I had a few more, but my short-term memory has lost any trace of what they were. Instead I'm still giggling to myself about the Sherman's Lagoon comic from a couple days ago: