Wednesday, November 08, 2006
  • I think Eminem was in the car behind me when I was driving home from Toronto today. Though it's not as fancy a car as I think he'd drive, I'm convinced it was him - the tattoos gave him away.
  • When I was a kid I loved the "moving" lights around marquee signs. You know the ones that make it seem like the light is moving around and around, but it's only the well-timed flashing of each bulb (I won't tell you how long it took me to figure that one out).
  • I also loved hot air balloons. Still do. How cool would it be to go up in one?!
  • The duck is finally gone.
    Update: 10/11/2006 01:27am: It's back.
  • I find it odd that I have more shows that I'm watching now than before. Who knew TV would have gotten so good the last couple years. You know you're too into a show when you're yelling at the TV. I strained my voice while watching Prison Break the other day.
  • The more you get used to speeding on the highway, the slower it seems.
  • Yesterday, a lady in the cosmetics department said she thought I was 16. I could have jumped over the counter and hugged her. I couldn't tell who was happier - me or my mom.
  • Seinfeld is a timeless show. I'm rediscovering it now thanks to TBS while eating my dinner.
  • NEVER underappreciate the value of a large double-double Tim Horton's coffee. You'll miss it when it's gone.
  • I can't watch horror movies. The last one I attempted to was was Saw I - I could only sit through the first 20 minutes before I shut off the TV, removed the DVD from the DVD player, put it back in the case and put it in my bag to be returned the next day. It was 4:00pm on a weekday when everyone was home.
  • Britney Spears filed for divorce from her husband. I wonder how much that lawyer will make...
  • I'd choose Diet Pepsi before Coke Zero, and Coke Zero before Diet Coke. I'd never choose Coca-Cola Blak
  • Harry Potter is not overrated (!)
  • Of all the great thing in life, 50% all chocolate post-Halloween has to be one of them
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
I've wanted to go up in a hot air balloon for the longest time too! But those rides cost so much when I see them at parks. I think its like $50 per person!!

Tim Horton's...can't live without it.

I can't believe you like Harry Potter. I know you act like your 12 but who knew you did it all the way :P