Friday, December 16, 2005

To one of my oldest and dearest friends Lee-Ann,

Wishing you a very happy birthday and many more happy and healthy ones to come!

I think it's been about 8-9 years since we first met, and maybe about 7 years since the last time I actually saw you(the Sri Utama days don't seem that long ago...damn we're getting old)! But thankfully we've been able to keep in touch this long and it's like I never left (sorta).

Hope the days ahead make you all the more wiser, opinionated and amazing as ever. And if you do ever manage to come over to Canada from "down under" in search of some Degrassi memorabilia then I hope to meet soon.

Lots of love,
Khadeeja
3 Comments:
Blogger twistedbrick said...
Thank you!!! =) =) =)

You are a sweetheart!

I'm in Malaysia at the moment, saw Ezther a few times, also met Anwar and Saiful. Gonna meet Olivia and Cai Xia later in the week.

Blogger AKA said...
Lucky you :)

Reliving the good days. Tell them all I said 'HI!!' and give them my best (if it all they remember me from soooo long ago)

Hope you enjoy your day!

Blogger twistedbrick said...
Of course they remember you!!!