Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Schroeder
You are Schroeder!

Which Peanuts Character are You?


I know everyone has done tons of these with all sorts of characters from the Muppets to My Little Pony, but I'm at work and needed something to do, so here it is. I never thought I'd be a Shroeder type of girl...but then again it makes complete sense from the description. Sad how it takes an online "Which Peanuts gang member are you" quiz for me to learn and understand more about myself. By the way, I took the Muppets quiz - accordingly I'd be the Swedish Chef:

chef jpeg

You are the the Swedish Chef.You are a talented individual, nobody
understandsyou. Perhaps it's because you talk funny.




In other news, I managed to talk down one of Rogers' corporate peons today into giving me a full credit on my bill for some long distance charges I was forced to charge to my bill while my parents were away and our Rogers Home Phone service was down for TWO WEEKS. At first he tried to shut me up by offering to credit me $30 just for being "a good customer with good payment history". But said that since the charges were made by my own self, he couldn't credit me for that reason specifically or for the full amount.


Psssshhhh yeah right I said (well not to him, but to myself). But I reasoned with the guy and explained (while trying to use my lawyer bargaining skills) as to why he should give me the FULL credit for the charges - there were about 20 calls made all for about 1-3 minutes because we were trying to track my parents down in their hotel since we didn't know that they had checked in. If I was just talking to someone for the hell of it, wouldn't my conversations be all at once and longer? Plus after having numerous chats with their tech support people who said I should have no problem in getting a credit for this, they owed it to me.


At last Jeff saw the light and caved (I bet he'd be a Charlie Brown...), and said I was right (isn't that true all the time?) and he would credit me the full $39.50 for the long distance charges on my bill. That's right I fought for the damn $9.50 - it was the principle more than the thought of the money (ok, yes it was the money too). But Rogers claimed fault. Major breakthrough in my testy relationship with them. Next month my cell phone contract is up with them, let's see where negotiations take us then...

6 Comments:
Blogger Hash & Hana said...
You go Khadeeja Brockovich!!

-Hana

Blogger RandomLiterati said...
For the Peanuts character I was Woodstock...and for the Muppets characters I was Kermit...

"You are reliable, responsible and caring. And you have a habit of waving your arms about maniacally."

HAHAHA its so accurate!

Blogger Sarah said...
Hahaha that is the most accurate description of you Shaz ever!!

Blogger Sarah said...
Hahaha that is the most accurate description of you Shaz ever!!

Blogger Sarah said...
I am like Snoopy & Kermit... i don't wave my hands maniacally do I? Besides when dancing ofcourse ;)

Blogger Roohi said...
Hi!

I got Woodstock and the Swedish Chef! :)