Monday, June 26, 2006
I get bored a little too easily for my own good. I'm afraid that once I do get my own place, I'll end up redecorating every few months to keep me busy and to satisfy my urge to have something new and different all the time.

In light of all the things that will be changing in a few weeks, I decided I had the old blog format (which I constantly changed the background pictures of) needed a revamping too. So after much searching, and attempts at decisions, I settled for this new format. So far I'm ok with it. But obviously this isn't it - little tweaks here and there will always be made. And all the better for me because I'm learning HTML all by myself as I go along. Took me forever to move everything around...maybe I need a "HTML for dummies" book?

Any ideas/comments/criticism on the new look?













How's the new look?



Great!

It's so bad that I'll never visit this blog again.

Meh...s'alright.

Good, but could be improved.











View Results


Free Myspace Polls



2 Comments:
Blogger twistedbrick said...
Hi khdj,

I like the new look. I don't know if it's just the settings on my computer, but your new blog is wider than your old blog, so I have to scroll across to view the whole page, which can be annoying.

Despite that, I like it.

The blog about wearing a different coloured burqua for each day of the week made me cringe and then laugh.

Blogger AKA said...
Really? I tried it on a couple different computers just to avoid that...but maybe those two had the same settings..!? I'll try my best to adjust the settings to avoid that. But knowing my computer skills, it'll take a few tries (anything for you LAW).