Wednesday, November 10, 2004

I just found this really funny site called "Sorry Everybody.com" . It has tons of pictures of people all across the US who sent in pics of them holding up signs or something along that lines that says "sorry" for the Bush re-election....it's about time!

Samples of some quotes

"This is one of the 55,902,001 Americans that votes against Bush who would like to apologize for the 59,422,689 idiots that did"

"I'm sorry for being a Canadian here and unable to change anything"

"Sorry world, we deserve it. You don't"

"RIP Democracy 1777-2004"

"I'm sorry, I don't even like oil!"

"WTF!?"

"We're so sorry - an no, we don't get it either"

"Obviously the NO CARB diet didn't work - no Cheney, Ashcroft, Rumsfeld, Bush"

This one is sent by from one from Europe: "I'm sorry about the election and Paris Hilton - good luck!"