Friday, March 17, 2006
I wouldn't be a good big sister if I didn't take the right opportunities to embarrass my younger siblings at the right times. Birthdays are a perfect time to do this. So here I am putting up a post for my brother.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Yes he's 20, and I must accept it. I know from here on it will be one new grown-up thing after the other, so either I shake this denial phase and move on or sit here shaking my head.

Shoeb, you truly are the best brother anyone could ask for, despite the fact that your inherited my stubborness and knack for aimless arguing. I don't need to wish you success because I know that you are destined for it in all shapes and forms and I know you will do it all on your own.

And on a side note, you are now officially an ER addict. I knew it was just a matter of time before you cracked. You said it wouldn't happen...but I told you so. No matter how old you get, I'm always right. :D
4 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Aww how sweet! Happy Birthday Shoeb!!

Blogger RandomLiterati said...
Happy birthday Shoeb!

Blogger Sarah said...
Happy Birthday Shoeb! Many many many happy returns of the day... is what they would write on ur card if you were in Pakistan!

Blogger Squeeky said...
Assalaamu Alaikum :)

Aww, I remember when my brother turned 20. It was pretty weird.

May Allah Swt continue to bless your brother with many years of love, happiness, success and Deen insha'Allah .. ameen!